Beehive Double Base toolbag with a hard moulded base sewn to the bottom.
Our Double Base toolbag with a Hard moulded base sewn to the bottom of the bag, giving you extra reinforcing and double protection for the base of your toolbag.
External Dimensions: 480mm long x 260mm wide (includes pockets) x 280mm high
Internal Dimensions: 480mm long x 200mm wide x 280mm high
Front Pockets: 250/230mm wide x 60mm deep x 245mm high
- Fully moulded wrap around hard HDPE base added to the bottom of the tool bag
- Moulded HDPE base gives extra reinforcing & protection to the bottom of your tool bag
- 12 Individual tool pockets - 6 on the front and 6 on the back wall of the tool bag
- 2 front pockets
- Welded and stitched using chemical & UV resistant thread
- Heavy duty hook & loop fastening tape to close main lid flap
- White prismatic reflective tape - exceeds Australian standards AS/NZ 1906.4 Class R
- Cushioned anti-slip shoulder pad with 50mm webbing strap
- Manufactured from Australian Made heavy duty reinforced ripstop vinyl with anti fungal protection as well as being UV resistant
- Vinyl material is flame retardant tested to parts 2 & 3 of AS1530 standard to meet Australian Building Codes. Also tested to AS2001.2.3 tensile strength standard, BS 3424.5 tongue tear standard, AS1441.6 flex cracking standard
- The PVC used is free of BPA, lead & other heavy metals & lacquer coating is non solvent based