A heavy duty PVC Tool bag reinforced with a double base.
As the name suggests this heavy duty PVC Tool bag is reinforced with a double base, with two wide front pockets covered with short heavy duty flap and secured with buckles and hook & loop fastening tape, so you can be sure this tool bag is securely closed and you’re not going to lose tools in transit. A centre divider with 12 individual tool pockets allows a place for every tool. Including a cushioned 50mm webbing shoulder strap for your carrying comfort. Available in a blue and yellow combination for high visibility. Perfect for Electricians tool bags.
External Dimensions: 480mm long x 260mm wide ( includes pockets) x 250mm high
Internal Dimensions: 480mm long x 200mm wide x 250mm high
Front Pockets: 250/230mm wide x 60mm deep x 245mm high
- 12 Individual tool pockets - 6 on the front and 6 on the back wall of the tool bag
- Side release buckles on front pockets
- Heavy duty hook & loop fastening tape to close the main lid flap
- Welded as well as stitched using chemical & UV resistant thread
- Cushioned anti-slip shoulder pad with 50mm webbing strap
- Extra reinforced HDPE base
- Manufactured from Australian Made heavy duty reinforced ripstop vinyl with anti fungal protection as well as being UV resistant
- Vinyl material is flame retardant tested to parts 2 & 3 of AS1530 standard to meet Australian Building codes. Also tested to AS2001.2.3 tensile strength standard, BS 3424.5 Tongue tear standard, AS1441.6 flex cracking standard
- The PVC vinyl used is free of BPA, lead & other heavy metals & lacquer coating is non solvent based