This is our newest addition to the Toolbag Family. The commissioning toolbag is made from a heavy duty PVC vinyl and is fully lockable to keep all your tools locked away and safe. With 13 internal tool pockets and 2 larger front pockets there will be a place for every tool. Available in dark green and yellow colour combination.
External Dimensions: 330mm long x 175mm wide (includes pockets) x 270 high
Internal Dimensions: 330mm long x 130mm wide x 270mm high
Front Pockets: 140mm wide x 45mm deep x 190mm high
- Fully moulded wrap around hard HDPE base added to the bottom of the tool bag
- Moulded HDPE base gives extra reinforcing & protection to the bottom of your tool bag
- 5 tool pockets on the back wall of toolbag
- 5 tool pockets on the back & 3 pockets onthe of the front centre divider
- 100% fully lockable with YKK zips with lockable slides
- Heavy duty hook & loop to close front lid with reflective tape
- 50MM webbing cushioned anti-slip padded shoulder strap
- HDPE reinforced bottom
- Manufactured from Australian Made heavy duty reinforced ripstop vinyl
- Vinyl material is flame retardant tested to parts 2 & 3 of AS1530 standard, AS2001.2.3 tensile strength standard, BS 3424.5 tongue tear standard, AS1441.6 flex cracking standard. To meet Australian Building codes.
- Vinyl is anti-fungal and UV resistant
- The PVC used is free of BPA, lead & other heavy metals & lacquers and is non solvent based
I purchased this bag recently, was quick to arrive. I'm amazed at the construction quality of this bag, very durable base, vinyl and zips. There's just the right amount of pockets on this bag to all my electrician hand tools, small battery drill and meter. The zips are easy to close and lock as well. Shoulder strap is very comfortable with extra padding and makes the bag easy to carry even when fully loaded. Highly recommend purchasing this bag if you're considering it. Well worth the money. You won't be disappointed. Thanks Beehive.