New Commissioning Toolbag
The commissioning toolbag is made from a heavy duty PVC vinyl and is fully lockable to keep all your tools locked away and safe. With 13 internal tool pockets and 2 larger front pockets there will be a place for every tool. Available in dark green and yellow colour combination.
External Dimensions: 330mm long x 175mm wide (includes pockets) x 270 high
Internal Dimensions: 330mm long x 130mm wide x 270mm high
Front Pockets: 140mm wide x 45mm deep x 190mm high
- 5 tool pockets on the back wall of toolbag
- 5 tool pockets on the back & 3 pockets on the front centre divider
- 100% fully lockable with YKK zips with lockable slides
- Heavy duty hook & loop to close front lid with reflective tape
- 50MM webbing cushioned anti-slip padded shoulder strap
- Internal HDPE base
- Manufactured from predominantly Australian Made heavy duty reinforced ripstop vinyl
- Vinyl material is flame retardant tested to parts 2 & 3 of AS1530 standard, AS2001.2.3 tensile strength standard, BS 3424.5 tongue tear standard, AS1441.6 flex cracking standard. To meet Australian Building codes.
- Vinyl is anti-fungal and UV resistant
- The PVC used is free of BPA, lead & other heavy metals & lacquers and is non solvent based
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
You can’t go wrong with this bag. It’s fantastic quality and fits a good amount of hand tools for service and call out jobs. My brother had the same vinyl bag that came off of a Ute at 130km/h on a rough territory road and only had a few scratches with all tools inside protected. They are great, don’t hesitate to grab one that suits your needs.