100% Fully Lockable version of our popular Side Pocket Double Base Type2 tool bag, plus 30mm deeper.
Perfect for the FIFO worker & to stop your tools from going missing on site.
Internally the layout of pockets and centre divider remains the same as the Side Pocket Double Base Type 2 Tool bag. Externally you will notice some improvements to the bag, the front and side pockets along with the front lid have YKK padlock zips that allow you to fully lock and secure your tools. (**NOTE padlocks not included)
External Dimensions: 620mm long (includes pockets) x 270mm wide (includes pockets) x 280mm high
Internal Dimensions: 480mm long x 200mm wide x 280mm high
Front Pockets: 250/230mm wide x 70mm deep x 210mm high
Side Pockets: 200mm wide x 70mm deep x 210mm high
Extra Features Include:
- 100% Fully lockable! This includes all of the outer pockets with heavy duty YKK zips with lockable zip slides as well as lockable zip around the top lid of the bag
- Zip slides have woven pull tags for ease of opening & closing
- White Hi Vis reflective tape meets retroreflective requirements of ASNZS 1906.1 Class 1W (WZ) - welded (not stitched) to front flap as well as end pockets
- Heavy duty rubber carry handles on sides of bag above each end pockets…. makes it easier to lift the bag without straining your back!
- Front pockets & side pockets have moved up higher on the bag to prevent them from wearing out on the bottoms
- A double layer of vinyl has been added to the bottom of external side & front pockets to stop holes and wearing from any sharp or heavy tools stored in them
- Increased pocket width to 65mm for the external front and side pockets
- 100mm hook & loop fastening tape closes the front pockets to allow easier adjusting of the lid flap depending on weather your tool bag is full or half full
- Extra 30mm depth overall on the bag - more tool storage room
- Manufactured from Australian Made heavy duty reinforced ripstop vinyl with anti fungal protection as well as being UV resistant
- Vinyl material is flame retardant tested to parts 2 & 3 of AS1530 standard, AS2001.2.3 tensile strength standard, BS 3424.5 tongue tear standard, AS1441.6 flex cracking standard. To meet Australian Building codes
- Vinyl is UV and anti-fungal resistant
- The PVC used is free of BPA, lead & other heavy metals & lacquers and is non solvent based